View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #26
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That is one benefit of the iPad over the KF - it does have a considerably longer battery life. I routinely get 12h of actual use from a single charge, and that's with heavy internet usage. Certainly enough to last an entire day.
That puts a whole new spin on things. I had no idea the iPad charge lasted so long since I don't own one.

One of my daughters owns one and still uses a dedicated eInk device. However, it makes much practical sense to exclusively use an iPad to read now that I know it has a 12 hour battery life. I had assumed it would be even less than that of KF. I stand corrected.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote