View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by _savage View Post
That is what I've been doing so far. The .epub files pass epubcheck validation for version 2, and my assumption was that this is good enough to build a fully functioning .mobi file for Kindle from it. I guess that doesn't hold :-)
There should be no problems with a validated ePub (v2) becoming a fully functioning MOBI file using Kindlegen. Whether or not it will look identical to the original ePub in every way is, of course, another story.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote