View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #66
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Well darn, I had this whole long answer to your question about Clip+ vs Zip but my hubby turned off the power to the internet (long story) right before I could post it!
I totally agree with Blossom, Zip all the way!
S
Here is my reply, just in case you want to read it:
Spoiler:
I *think* the only real difference is the pretty factor of the Zip vs. the Clip+. The Zip is the newer model. It has a prettier screen that will show album art vs. just text on the C+. The buttons are bigger on the Zip, but I don't have a problem with the buttons on the C+. The battery is suppose to last the same, 15 hours, and I am pretty sure they play the same file formats. They should both be compatible with Audible(though I've never used) and library audio books(Overdrive)
If I were buying today I would buy a Zip. The screen is easier to read for my old eyes. The difference is price between the two isn't that big, especially with Black Friday deals coming up. Oh, and the clip on the Zip is suppose to be stronger than the clip on the C+. I've never had one of mine break, but I do hear about it from time to time.
For in depth reviews you can go to www.anythingbutipod.com and read up on all the different players. The Sansa, both Zip and Clip+ are highly recommended on there. Fair warning though, the included ear buds aren't the greatest! I don't think any mp3 player comes with good ear buds though.
They are both very nice little players. And I do mean little, they are the size of a match box! I don't think you could go wrong with either.
S
P.S. If there are any errors in what I have written someone please correct me!!!
Thanks silverraven! I will check out the reviews. I like the idea of them being able to clip-on (I'm forever digging around in my bag for my current player ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Before you buy a card, check out the sales on them in the BF ads. I plan to set up a card category in the OP next week.
Thanks! I'm definitely keeping any eye on this thread
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote