Thread: Nook UK
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
I only spent a few minutes looking through prices on there B&n main page but that was more than enough to make me never consider buying from them as there prices are ridiculous on SOME of there books.

Im no way saying there all as bad as that as i saw other books at a similar price to amazon BUT i never did see a single book CHEAPER on the B&n site.
To me that's a really bad way to start off a new store that needs to build confidence in a country that has no experience with the company before .

I advise any one to price check everything there contemplating buying to make sure there not being shafted at the check out.

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-30-2012 at 06:27 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote