View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
What wonderful peeps inhabit MobileRead! I'm spoiled for choice.

Don, thanks for the heads up re Amazon. I took a look at the Uk site and they have this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Lou...2&sr=1-1-fkmr1
which looks wonderful and is well within my budget. I'm already registered at Amazon as I occasionally buy gadgets and arty stuff from them. I have the Kindle for PC gizmo on my computer, could I get the book out of the software and would I have to be a friend of Alf in order for Calibre to convert this to lrf?

Billi, thanks for the link to the relevant section of the library and for realising my old 505 is much happier with lrf's.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote