View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think the changes will accomplish what you want to do. I'm going to be traveling next week, so I thought I'd dive in and get it out there while the changes were fresh in my head. I'll be monitoring the forum while traveling, so I'll keep an eye on the feedback but I won't be able to make any bug fixes until I return. Please try the 0.8.64 release as soon as it's available and you have time. If you find any problems I should be able to fix them before I leave.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote