Thread: Lee Child
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #23
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Next time I am in the mood for action/thriller, I may re-reserve the second book (Die trying) because even though I don't normally go for that brand of novel, I really found myself liking the Jack Reacher of the first couple of chapters when I read "Killing Floor".

I downloaded the sample free Epub that was in our library catalogue of The Affair, as well to see if I want to reserve the whole book.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote