View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #106
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefUser View Post
You may call me silly (or at least my question here), but I still see this thread as a possibility to ask willus, since he answered some questions and announced the last releases here and I don't need an answer tomorrow. If he goes by in a month or two, it's perfectly fine.

In addition, interest of a lot of people could be a reason for someone interested in F/OSS (see his website) to release the source code.
Using the dual-licensed mupdf (see changelog) the code can be quite useful for some pdf readers, but even studying it and writing an export option for e.g. evince or okular could be easier than a fresh start.

How shall I know, whether I'm the only one interested in such a port (and/or a source code release) without asking in public?
I did not notice the replies by willus. If he is active here, then your request is valid -- sorry. I was just trying to point out that willus WOULD be more likely to respond to requests at his own website. I misread your post when I called it silly. I *thought* it said willus did NOT post in this thread. Oops, sorry. It was not "silly". It only *seemed* silly because I did not read it correctly on my tiny Nexus 7 screen.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-31-2012 at 10:13 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote