View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #11
moz
Addict
moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo H2O
I'm eyeing up the ATOM blogs.

Having successfully ripped two newspapers that I read most days I'm now all excited and want to read blogs too. I'm also starting the big conversion of all the random books and articles I've downloaded over the years and that's going pretty well. Albeit slowly at times - am I right to assume that the lack of progress indication during conversions is because there's nothing coming back from the converter rather than because you want to taunt me? A 1000-page lrf file came out of one of the html conversions but it took a very long time (and cpu usage was minimal).

So yeah, libprf is proving very useful so I'm definitely going to donate, I'm just tempted to make it $100 instead of $20 in the hope that ATOM will arrive as magically as all the other help that I've received For comparison, now that I've got my "lying in the hammock reading and listening to music" process established, I've also ordered an 8GB memory stick for ~$US120. According to my housemates I look really, really dorky wandering round with a giant mp3 player but I don't care.
moz is offline   Reply With Quote