View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
5th Annual World Ebook Fair

Came across this while browsing the Interwebz (and haven't seen it mentioned here):

http://worldebookfair.com/

From the link:
Welcome to the 5th Annual
World eBook Fair
July 4th to August 4th
Download Your Selections from (3,500,000+ PDF eBooks)
Three Million eBooks Titles

...and...

Our goal is to provide Free public access for a month to 2 Million eBooks. During the rest of the year you may continue to download your selection of about 750,000 PDF eBooks by joining the World Public Library.

*WeBF Sponsored by Project Gutenberg, World Public Library, Baen Books, Internet Archive, MobileBooks, MyeBook, & Wattpad.

I know where I'll be spending a lot of my browsing time...

Happy reading.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote