Thread: Classic Downloading books
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Oh, yes, you can download your books to your computer and sideload them. Go to the B&N website and download the B&N e-reader software for PC. Then download your books using that. Connect your nook to your computer using the USB. Then copy your books from the My Documents (or Documents on Vista)/My BN ebooks directory on your computer to the My Documents directory on your nook. This puts your books on the My Documents Library rather than the My B&N Library on the nook, though; I think you lose cover flow and the book sorting is a little different.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote