View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Now you have me worried.

I will have to watch extra careful like as I have done the E-E thing a number of times after changing data Oh My!
I have done this more then once.

The (now 2nd) book jacket info that is in the book (Title, Rating, tags) ends up left justified. The new Book Jacket still looks great.

It bothers me so I redo it from the original source, but it truly is no big deal. So you have 2, 3, or 4 book jackets as you keep reconverting the epub.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote