View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeInLondon View Post
Thanks Harry, Thanks BubbleBoy,

200 pounds is a good price, but I don't think I will be available all day for receiving a packet on tuesday, so retail-shop is probably better. Why is it that online shops have prices around 180 pounds and retail stores are way above (like in 225 or 230 pounds) ?

I'll probably check out retail stores around tottenham court road tomorrow.

thanks for your help,
Some of the price difference will be due to the fact that online stores generally quote prices which exclude VAT (15%), whereas retail outlets always include VAT in the displayed price.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote