View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #27036
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
You can get a cannister of salt at the grocery store cheap, poohbear_nc. It's great for slug defense.

I'm just starting mug #5. My back unhinked last night. My daughter and I cleared a path the rest of the way to the street. It was solid ice, all the way down, about an inch and a half, now. I whacked a couple square feet with a garden rake to break the ice into chunks, and she shovelled the chunks away. Then we moved up the driveway a few steps. And so on.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote