View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #1642
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Okay, now everybody is having the same problem at least. Except me--I still don't see it.

It's failing to update metadata entirely--before it even gets to the custom columns/Count Pages.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.dialogs", line 551, in do_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.ffdl_plugin", line 1111, in update_books_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.ffdl_plugin", line 1413, in update_metadata
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\legacy.py", line 458, in set_metadata
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 55, in ans
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 1137, in set_metadata
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 1105, in protected_set_field
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 1085, in set_field
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 906, in set_field
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 502, in set_books
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 415, in many_many
  File "site-packages\calibre\db\backend.py", line 291, in executemany
  File "c:\cygwin\home\kovid\sw\build\apsw-3.7.17-r1\src\cursor.c", line 231, in resetcursor
ConstraintError: ConstraintError: columns book, tag are not unique
I'm going to bring this to Kovid's attention to see if he has any ideas, but in the meantime, can I get copies of people's personal.ini (remove passwords first) and/or full preferences (FFDL config->Other->View Library Preferences).

Last edited by JimmXinu; 08-24-2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Correct typo only