View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:21 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
cool!

That kind of goes against my program-oriented background - being able to define a reserved tag as a user class (the difference between b and dot b). It certainly makes CSS more flexible. Although if I started doing that (using b and .b at the same time) I would probably confuse myself even more than I already do!!
Personally I HATE the practice of using a dot name that is 99% similar to a Tag name. It make debug a lot harder looking for a flyspeck.

<p class="p"> OMG </p>
What is wrong with para, normal, indent, title (usually centered),chapter...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote