View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:58 AM   #27
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjack443 View Post
If you go to the Bookstore tab, there is a search button, which can also be used to search your library, instead of just the Kobo store.
thank you Redjack, I had found the search. I was complaining about not being able to browse at leisure (with my previous reader, also a 5", I could see even twenty or more titles per page), but I guess it is also a matter of an old dog learning new tricks!

Having said that, the smallness and portability of the Mini are definitely a winner - I am also getting a knack for the highlights, and they are really very easy to "manipulate". Now I've also found out about custom dictionaries, which is great. The web browser is also very convenient, the only problem I had with it was to make it download from dropbox, but I'll find a way!

Ah, and the price: I got it (UK) for £49.99, really a steal!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote