View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0nQu1x0te View Post
Thanks for the replies. I was afriad that that would be the answer. Will have to put up with Kindle's restrictions on clipping. I have a work around so it justs means changing my work flow and a little extra time ..

Regards
One used to be able to use the Mobiperl/Mobi2Mobi-Gui tools to eliminate the clipping restriction without converting. But anymore, the clipping limit (and/or TTS flag, I forget) is tied in with Amazon's DRM. Meaning messing with it on DRM-ed books could render the book unusable, so that method would only work on DRM-free books (if it still works at all with the advent of KF8/azw3). You might give it a shot, though. If you're on Windows, there's no need to install Perl... there's a link in one of those threads to pre-compiled Windows binaries.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote