View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #14974
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Just finishing up a complete re-read of the Bujold Vorkosigan saga. I started this because I realized that I had really lost track of everything that had gone on in the series as I had mostly read it when they originally were released, which goes back a long way. What's interesting is how well the older books have stood the test of time, even the first sort of "non-series" book in the universe, Falling Free. I've really enjoyed this re-read which I should finish up today as I'm about 1/2 way through the last, Cryoburn. I highly recommend the series, which is available now directly on Amazon, or from Baen . Most of the books are available in omnibus editions, which can get a bit confusing. And this is complicated by some rights reversions and the new agreement with Amazon. But you can certainly get the individual books.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote