View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #315
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Hmmm well I tried the plugboard, using "kindle" and "kindle2" and the numbers did not show up for me.
When you connect your kindle and then go into Preferences>Metadata Plugboards and look where it says "Device currently connected". Use what ever it says there... That's how I figured out I needed to use "Kindle2" for mine because it didn't work for me either using just "Kindle". Hope that helps.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote