View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #35083
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm about to start a new project.
I bought an iPhone 5 yesterday and there doesn't seem to be any docking/charging stations for sale in my area. I spent today walking around the electronics district, found a gazillion cases, a bazillion different screen protectors (I only use Zagg for everything; cameras, screens, anything they make that I can use! It works!) new cables, cable converters (they've changed from a 32-pin plug to a smaller one) but not one single docking station. I like the convenience of sitting down at my desk and just reaching out and dropping the phone into its charger. I don't want to have to use two hands to plug it in. Sooo.... I'm going to take one of the new cables with the smaller Lightning plug and make a dock/charger! I should have enough bits and pieces of wood, plastic, etc., around to cobble together something that works. It may not be pretty, but then, neither am I!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote