View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #135
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
But is it possible to put the entire menus to the right a bit? "File" in the top left corner is the most difficult to touch since there's less space there than other menu buttons. As for the small kindle touch screen, personally I think 3 mm is not going to affect our reading experience that much.
Also, I didn't find a way to move my personal bookmarks to the favorite toolbar.
Besides, are you planning to enable portrait mode on it? Just a thought.
Regarding menus and portrait mode I will have a look. This is simple, unfortunately I'm quite busy now.
Regarding bookmarks you must go to bookmarks editor. If you already have a bookmark in menu section, just drag it to toolbar section. Or create new bookmark in toolbar section.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote