View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:02 AM   #32
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Thanks Harry. In Belgium you don't get to see PW in a shop. I saw Kobo Glo though and the screen with light was outstanding. I however lean towards Cybook because of the folders and all other bells and whistles that PW doesn't have (side butons, sd card and menu in my language, but folders most of all) I already have K3 and it is quite all right too.
I wasn't suggesting the PW - just answering the question as to whether or not capacitive touch screens can work well on frontlit devices .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote