View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
To the OP:

I upgraded from the Kindle Fire to the Kindle Fire HD, and liked it so much that I sold my iPad (first generation) and have preordered my wife the 8.9" KFHD.

In my opinion, EVERYTHING is better about this upgrade:
*The device itself has a better form factor, and the magnetic case fits like a glove, and is much better than any case they've ever had before. I LOVE just opening it up and it's on, and closing it and it's off.

*The screen is crisper, and because of the way it's built, the text and graphics seem right at the top of the screen instead of seeming to be buried beneath a couple of layers of plastic.

*Everything is faster, and games that I had deleted off the first gen Fire because of lagging work fantastically in the HD.

*The speakers are actually quite good, not just acceptable, but good!

*The biggest reason is intangible: I just enjoy it more, and don't have any complaints about it. I know it's not perfect, but I'm an Apple fanboy, and I sold an iPad to buy a second, larger Kindle Fire HD...that should tell you something right there.

So yes, the upgrade is ABSOLUTELY worth it.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote