View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #104
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Definitely a case where mileage varies for people. I'm on 2.0.0 on a Touch. And it doesn't bug me. I mostly read library books on it... sideloaded epubs through Adobe. And they work fine for me. (Emphasis on the "for me" part.)

2.1.4 (or .6, or whatever) will come out whenever it comes out. In the meantime, I've got books to read. (Nothing like a three week lending period to give you some incentive. )
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote