View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Joseph View Post
In another thread, DiapDealer said:

My style sheet has its own file name (myfirstbook.css), but after I paste that file into Sigil, Sigil assigns it a new name "Style0001.css". So far, Sigil doesn't see my style sheet, even though it's right there in the Book Browser with the message "The resource is present in the OPF <manifest>, but it's not reachable (it's unused)". I'm not clear what Sigil is doing file-wise, so how do I ensure the text files see the style sheet as you've described it?
If you brought it in separately (as opposed to coming IN with a book), sigil does not create the stylesheet link for you It does not know which file to use this one with (assumes many files might be present at some time now or later). You need to put a link (or more) in th <head> section of each file you want to use this stylesheet with.
Code:
<link href="../Styles/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="../Styles/stylesheet2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Where the Red is the name(s) of YOUR stylesheet(s) that will be used on that page. (note the example shows 2 sheets, you do NOT need to use 2
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote