View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #13
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Twenty days to go, I think!

The updated results in post #1 still shows me that April 1, 2012 will be that date.

Is the method I use "flawed" or are we at mobileread.com so damn consistently chatty....

p.s. just so that you know, the post # predicted as being the 2,000,000th keeps increasing as the forum software uses on post # for both the members and moderators sections. Whereas the Total Posts only uses member post and excludes all moderator posts in that post count. The post # itself doesn't, so we can indirectly infer the number of moderator and/or deleted posts as well.

I know useless info, but someone has to keep these facts straight... ;rofl:
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote