View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #27
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastik View Post
That's what I was afraid of I'll try that USB HID mode.
Like I said, new ways have been discovered. If you know what file was damaged, I could give you an exploit that will replace it with an undamaged original file. If you added a new file the exploit could replace it with a benign file.

The secret of this exploit is being held in reserve so that it can replace known exploits for jailbreak or repair when they no longer work, on both the Kindle 4 (Non Touch) and on the Kindle Touch.

If you agree to non-disclosure of its payload and trigger mechanism, then PM me...

I think that the USB HID method is much more complex and risky at this time, and does not have all necessary tools built and available yet.

If your Kindle configuration is too damaged, then this exploit will not work, in which case the USB HID method or the internal serial port method are your only options that I am aware of.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote