View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
When I think of Bible metrics, search speed is important but nowhere near top on my list. My list for a phone is here. The relevant bits are:
  • Fast navigation. It's far more often that I wish to go to a specific verse than to find all mentions of a specific word.
  • Highlighting for the Lord's word.
  • References and notations. I like a good authentic translation with good annotations.
  • Easy legibility of the screen and font.
I haven't checked any of the Bible apps in that post to see if they work or are needed on the Fire, but you may want two Bibles; one a book with good navigation and annotations, and one a full text indexed database.
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote