View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Doc, I saw the same behavior with both my wife's and my 505. The weird part is how SOMETIMES the same charger worked! PSP charger is the answer.

By the way, if you have a USB port you REALLY want to use I believe the PSP charger I got (Pelican's?) uses a short full-size-USB-to-PSP (female circular) adapter cable from its own power block. I haven't tried it but I think I could hook it up to any powered USB port and provide correct-polarity 5 V to the Sony reader (at whatever amperage that particular port provides).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote