Thread: Coolreader
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
JimStar has successfully ported CR3 to the PB902:

I thought you might be able to compare notes, but it looks as though he's refusing to share with the community "... as matter of principle in relation to other, bad PB officials who continue to insult me on their russian forum even when I'm out there anymore... Would be better if they spend this time to fix the bad firmware..." Looks like a bad combination of a star-sized ego (no apologies for the pun) with hurt pride. Or something like that. A lot of attitude, too, of course, to round it off.

Last edited by rogue_librarian; 03-09-2011 at 02:25 PM.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote