View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmoen View Post
i am making my first ebook with sigil, works wonderfull. but i have a lot of chapters and in the beginning a contentpage. can i jump from this contentpage directly to any of the chapters?

thnx

lex
"Real" E-Pub's don't need an "inline TOC" (page).

USING a H1, H2, H3 headeron Text, auto-magically make a nested entry in the "Catalog" (TOC)

Press F7 to see what you have. There are tick boxes to hide entries that used H# tags in places that are not to show as a TOC item.

The advantage of the "Catalog", is it's use does not lose your place in the book as moving to the inline version would.

OTOH if you plan on converting your E-Pub to some other formats, you might need that inline TOC to support the lack of built in TOC features
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote