View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #45
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Thank you for a great PDF utility, Gerhard.

I hope you won't mind if I make a couple of little comments about the GUI for your consideration for your next release.

I'm using Windows XP SP3 in case it's relevant.
  1. Because the Odd and Even pages are stacked vertically I am not able to see all the cropping areas simultaneously on my screen. I wonder if it might be possible to have an option to place them side-by-side instead?

2. When a PDF file is loaded the window automatically expands such that only the top 2 buttons (Load and Crop) are visible, the other 2 fall off the bottom of my screen. A manual window resize is necessary for the 2 Maximise buttons to appear. This, of course, is not difficult, but it is a minor niggle

If I have missed something obvious that would fix either of these, perhaps someone could put me straight.

Once again, thank you for your efforts.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote