View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 04:07 PM   #25
gilali
Connoisseur
gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOBO Libra + H2Ov2 + Aura2
I've tried multiple combination in device.lua with these 3 lines :
  1. touch_phoenix_protocol = true,
  2. touch_alyssum_protocol = true,
  3. touch_probe_ev_epoch_time = true,

The best i've seen is
Code:
touch_alyssum_protocol = true,
touch_probe_ev_epoch_time = true,
Result,
many press, many touch responses, but random response. It was an unprecise touching.
Here my logs attached
I've tried to be regular, but after I got confused with many filenames.
If important, is there a way to make appears selected protocols in crash.log ? (and thus reduce the risk of confusion)

Because killing koreader or restarting ksmhome.sh do NOT come back to the initial state (after, ksm become upside down, no touch responding, also in slasovsoft's laucher). So after each test, i got to reboot.

According to you, a remote access over telnet from you to my device could be helpful ? (need to change root password at least)
Attached Files
File Type: zip crash.zip (1.76 MB, 216 views)
gilali is offline   Reply With Quote