View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #15
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's because it's not currently a "proper" MobiPocket book and hence has no metadata. I'll shortly be posted an updated version with further proof-reading; at that point I'll convert it to a proper Mobi book.
I see, thanks. I've seen that I can add the author anyway with mobi2mobi. I don't want to be a nitpicker, but I've also realized that apostrophes and quotations mark (in this book and others) are straight and not oriented (i.e., they are " and not “ &rdquo. Would it be possible to change them? I'd be glad to help with the tedious work...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote