View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
BrickyBrian
Connoisseur
BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Not allowed to copy from an Ebook!

I am dyslexic which might explain why when I'm reading a book and want to copy a sentence from it to my computer by the time I have moved my eyes from the book to the computer I have forgotten what I wanted to type.
As a result I cut and paste paragraphs from either an E-Book or scanned pages of a book and work from those deleting them afterwards.

I just attempted to copy a few lines from the opening of "Six minutes in May" which I bought from "eBooks.com and a message came up saying, "libro.eb20.net says,You have reached your copy quota, or the publisher of this text has not enabled copying for this title."

Is this a normal practice and is it possible to find out if an Ebook one wants to buy has that restriction?
BrickyBrian is offline   Reply With Quote