View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrodney View Post
Just to be clear, I want to prevent the last two words in a paragraph from breaking. I don't want one word to be all by itself on a line.
These refer to the number of lines that can hang at the start or end of a page (a screen's worth of text). So I think you may want 1 rather than 2, and 1 is probably the default. Most of the posts I have seen are on turning them off (set to 0) and this seems to work.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote