View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
OS 3.2 v 4.2 and bluetooth devices

I recently got hearing aids and got a bluetooth transceiver to hook up with my phone and iPad. It works pretty good with the phone, but when I hooked up to my iPad, there is only one volume setting: LOUD. I haven't listened to music at this volume since I was a stupid kid and was busily making sure I would need hearing aids.

The Audiologist's office checked with tech support and were told that this is a problem with their device in OS 3.x, but is supposed to be fixed in OS 4. In fact, they said, iPhone 4's do just fine.

My question is: Has anyone with an iPhone with OS 4 had an experience with bluetooth devices, such as ear buds and know if the volume control is workable?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote