View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
Spankypoo
Enthusiast
Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spankypoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Myriad
Help me find my ideal PDF viewer

1. It needs to be able to insert a blank page at the beginning, so I'm not always off by one page.
2. It needs to be able to display it full screen (completely full screen, not just maximized), and it needs to be able to do it in a 2-up (facing) layout. I've used PDF readers which do the former, but haven't ever found one that supports a facing layout in full-screen mode.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Spankypoo is offline   Reply With Quote