View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 05:40 AM   #14
Steve_Haley
CC iOS Developer
Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Variety phones/tablets
Thanks everyone - it's been great to see so many replies so quickly.

Looking at the devices people have been listing, I think we now have enough people with iPads. We've got the full spread of old, new, mini, original-size and pro covered. However, the majority of iPhones are 6 or 6s. So I'd like a few more testers, but it would need to be people who have older model phones like the 5 or 5s.

I might as well get your email addresses now so I can finalise this list. I didn't expect so many volunteers quite so quickly! So if you could PM them to me, or email me at steve@multipie.co.uk (mentioning your MobileRead username), I'll put those in my list. We will still stick to the schedule of the first alpha version in about 2 weeks.

Thanks!
Steve_Haley is offline   Reply With Quote