View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 12:09 PM   #3
Steve_Haley
CC iOS Developer
Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.Steve_Haley is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Variety phones/tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have an iPad 2. If that is right, I would like to be a tester.
Our first volunteer! I don't think there would be any problems with testing on an iPad 2. Once we're a bit closer to the time, all I'll need is your email address and then we can start the process.

Testing apps from outside of Apple's Appstore has a bit more hassle than testing Android apps, but it's still relatively straightforward. I'll write more detailed instructions later, but the basic process is we have to first tell Apple that the app is allowed to be installed on your iPad, and only then can we send you a download link. We use a service called Fabric Crashlytics that makes this easy to manage.
Steve_Haley is offline   Reply With Quote