View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I know that, you didn't address the topic or my comment, you went off on some tangent.
And again I disagree with you.

Writers in order to be honest must know themselves. It has nothing to do with masks or faces. The job of a writer is to know himself.....and put it on paper....if he doesn't he is not being honest, true and is not doing what a writer should do, which is what I said that started this.

Last edited by kennyc; 09-03-2013 at 09:49 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote