View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:33 AM   #290
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Did you know that some of her other books are in the same world as these?

Her Shadowdwellers are mentioned in a couple of these books, and the offshoot series (Ecstasy, Rapture, Pleasure) actually come before the Adam book.

Then her Forbidden is labeled "World of the Nightwalkers", with another Forever being released this June.

I really liked the Nightwalker books, but I have two complaints about her writing:
  • she is very guilty of telling vs. showing in this series
  • she ultimately made her bad guys so powerful, the good guys really shouldn't have been able to defeat them
Yep I knew there are spin offs just haven't got to them yet. I love the way she tells a story you emotionally connect with not just the h/h but all the secondary characters as well. I didn't find any problems with her method. I also like the way that it looked so hopeless but good always win you know. This is a classic element in alot of fantasy fiction. The whole David and Goliath thing. I mean look at Harry Potter He Who Must Not Be Name was pretty powerful.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote