Thread: MobileRead February 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #46
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Other than the hope of Horror winning for October (even though I probably won't read it as I don't like scary), with January & February decided "perfectly" (IMO), its going to be fun to see what else we decide for the rest of the year. Will we keep Thriller/Suspense in March or will we have an entirely new category like Major Award winners?

I personally liked the old lineup, EXCEPT for there being two months designated to Classics. I also think, however, that it will be cool to have something brand spanking new.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote