View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I've seen both. Neither one particularly bothers me, as long as I can tell who's speaking (if not labeled).

From the school that says it's a mistake for the writing to make the reader notices the author, I would think that using POV headings would - even just for a moment - pull the reader out of the story, and I'd think from that school of thought, any POV headings would be a mistake.

OT - 1st person present tense ALWAYS pulls me out of the story. I know that's not true of everyone, but I've stopped buying books at all, if I know they're 1P,PT.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-27-2012 at 01:22 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote