View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #54
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfeuln View Post
Very stupid noob question, but this was my first experience borrowing via Overdrive. I registered to the Singapore library and managed to check out two books before the loophole closed. The 21 days have now passed and I wanted to make sure I didn't have to do something manually to "return" them...because I obviously can't now. :-( But I don't want a nasty surprise sometime in the future however unlikely.
There is nothing you need to do. That is the magic of Overdrive. There are never any late fees. Once a book expires, that's it. The only reason to return, is if you finish early and you want to free up space to check out more books. This works the same with all Overdrive-based libraries, not just Singapore. Alas, the Singapore library will be deeply missed. It hurts even just to think about, as I have used them from the U.S. for years.
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote