View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #47
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Smart View Post
Good point, removing unused styles is on my to-do list.

Re. the class name in p tags, is there any particular reason for this given that most of the time you're not going to see the HTML anyway, and if you have more than one paragraph style in use (rather likely) then there will have to be class names? I can't imagine many files where there's only one paragraph style in use.

Julian
Personally I seldom use p styles and when I do they will override the generic p CSS without styles so if all have classes then the override won't work. That is the power of CSS. I guess it depends on how the files get used, and how much code level editing needs to happen.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote