View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, Rooted NC, Voyages(2)
Replacement PP with pre-installed malware

I received a brand new PP for my cracked screen. I just wanted the screen replaced, and could have lived with the peeling paint. The new replacement was nice, but they included a spare battery (which I already had previously purchased for the first unit), and did not return my 16gb SD card (or any SD card). The SD card is not much of a worry, compared to the Conficker worm that was present in the system memory of the PP. This could be a very bad thing to someone with less PC security. Bad on Astak, and worse on anyone who is not diligent regarding software security.

Wayne
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote