View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 03:19 AM   #6
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniko View Post
I've gone through most of the major eBook readers - PRS-505, iLiad, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, Opus. I've finally found the one I like best. It's the iPad + Goodreader.
Life is good. Thanks for trying this out and recommending it. I'm viewing a 40 MB file right now, and it's sitting as a file in the iPad.

As for math pdfs, it still needs work. See my other post on the mass.pdf file. The fault lies with Apple:

http://www.goodiware.com/gr-man-trou...l#pdfscrambled

Last edited by Fat Abe; 04-04-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: add comment
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote