View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:33 AM   #10
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
count me as in the exact same camp...I MUST be able to run Win7 otherwise I end up having to work on multible systems to get what I need to do done and if that is the case I am better off sticking right were I am now.
I wonder if you couldn't install Windows 7 on it via that USB port with a USB dvd drive? I think the hardware would still need a bit of beefing up though for it to run really well.

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw the internal storage. Win 7 on 3 gigs ain't happening.

Last edited by phenomshel; 01-21-2010 at 01:38 AM.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote